North Yorkshire Wedding Photographer
I'm a North Yorkshire Wedding Photographer and am fortunate to be able to work at some amazing wedding venues that are located throughout this beautiful county.
I live in Eaglescliffe next to River Tees which straddles the border between North Yorkshire and County Durham. I've lived and worked in North Yorkshire off and on for many years. It's a fantastic part of the world and one I am very fond of. The choice of wedding venues in the area is fantastic and we are spoiled for choice in many ways given the historic buildings and castles available.
My style as a wedding photographer
I combine spontaneous, candid and fun images with classic wedding photography to tell a story of your wedding day. I like to ensure every couple I work with is relaxed and has an enjoyable experience - whether you are someone who really loves being in front of the camera or are someone who is more reserved.
What wedding photography packages do you offer?
I have put together a range of packages from a digital only option to an inclusive package with a wedding album. You can visit my wedding photography page for details of my portfolio, prices and packages as well as a Q&A about how I work. This includes details of wedding albums, video slideshows and a pre-wedding shoot which is great fun can be used to create an image for a signing-frames at the wedding reception. I am happy to provide a tailored package based on your requirements so let me know what you would like for your wedding photography.
Where is the best place to get married in North Yorkshire?
This a question that I have been asked many times as a North Yorkshire Wedding Photographer. There are so many stunning locations for weddings in the county I can't recommend any one individually. I have visited many over the years personally and know some of them very well. I have some favourites and I would certainly highlight the following venues to any couple who is still deciding where is best to get married in North Yorkshire.
- The Crab & Lobster - perhaps the most quirky and characterful wedding venue. The Crab & Lobster is located in Asenby near Thirsk. Fantastic catering in their famous seafood restaurant. A really unique place to get married.
- Crathorne Hall Hotel - this grand country house hotel is well located just off the A19 next to the small village of Crathorne near Yarm. A truly stunning location and architecture make this an ideal setting for your wedding.
- Newby Hall - near Ripon is a beautiful 17th century mansion house set in 40 acres of grounds. This hotel can accommodate weddings parties up to 400 guests for the reception.
- Rudby Hall - a more intimate and private setting for luxury weddings at this country house near Hutton Rudby. A tailored approach offering something different locally.
- Rudding Park - is a well known hotel near Harrogate which also has a championship golf course and spa in the grounds. Exceptional service is something Rudding Park pride themselves in.
This list is not exhaustive by any means and you may have already chosen your perfect venue for your wedding. There could easily be 100 North Yorkshire Wedding venues listed here of course which would make a perfect backdrop for your wedding photography.
Want to know more about my work as a North Yorkshire Wedding Photographer?
If you are interested then please visit my wedding photography page for more details of my style and portfolio.