Newcastle Wedding Photographer
As a Newcastle Wedding Photographer I provide professional wedding photography at hotels and venues throughout Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
As anyone in the North East knows, Newcastle is a vibrant and characterful city with beautiful architecture and a proud history. I am very fortunate to get to work and cover weddings at some amazing venues up and down the country. Newcastle has its fair share of great locations for weddings. Whilst I do visit a number as a wedding photographer I do not recommend any individually as such. However, I am happy to highlight some which I think are worth looking at if you are a bride and groom looking for a wedding venue in Newcastle. I am biased of course because having a beautiful or interesting venue makes for a great backdrop for the wedding photography. This list isn't exhaustive - and of course I work at other locations - but here are some venues to check out in the city of Newcastle.
- Newcastle United Football Club at St James' Park is a pretty unique place to get married - especially if you're a loyal "Toon" fan. Couples will either love or hate the idea but it would certainly be a memorable wedding venue with fantastic facilities.
- The Mansion House is a distinctive and unique venue in Jesmond. Set in over 3 acres of grounds this traditional house is an ideal location and not too far from Newcastle city centre itself.
- The Vermont Hotel is a 1930s style 4 star hotel in the centre of Newcastle and offering fantastic views over the city and River Tyne. The Vermont is able accommodate large wedding parties and accommodate guests in the hotel rooms.
- Malmaison is a well known boutique hotel which locations throughout the UK. This 4 star hotel is located on Newcastle's famous Quayside opposite the Sage and the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art. An ideal location for a stunning wedding venue.
- The Centre for Life is another unusual wedding venue for couples but increasingly popular. If you want to have your wedding ceremony gazing up to the stars in a planetarium then this is definitely the place for you!
I am happy to cover your wedding in any number of venues of course. If you have already chosen your venue or are still looking for a Newcastle Wedding Photographer then please visit my wedding photography page.